Answered By: Stephanie Weiss Last Updated: Sep 12, 2014 Views: 64
Answered By: Stephanie Weiss
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2014 Views: 64
If you are using Windows 7, Microsoft Vista, or XP do this:
- Click on the Microsoft flag icon , or the Start button at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select All Programs.
- Select RefWorks from the list.
- Select WNC Proxy Configuration Utility.
- Copy and paste the following URL:
- Click OK.
If you are using a Mac, do this:
- Activate Write-N-Cite.
- Select Preferences from the Write-N-Cite menu.
- Select the Proxy option.
- Copy and past the following URL:
- Restart Write-N-Cite for this proxy configuration to take effect.
Call the Reference Desk at 620-2616 if you have questions about these instructions.