Answered By: Library Systems Last Updated: Jan 26, 2015 Views: 126
You can add, remove, and move any of the panel boxes with the following instructions.
1. Inside MyWings, go to Customize (that hammer icon at the top right).
2. Click the button that says Student over to the left to make sure it’s on the student tab.
3a. If you would like to simply reset the page to default, click on "Revert to default layout" above the tabs. A message box will appear confirming that you wish to revert your layout to default. Click OK, and you are done!
3b. If you would like to re-add just a single panel, click New Channel anywhere on the page. It will add the box in that locatation but you have the ability to move boxes around later if you want.
4. Under Select a Category, choose Auto-Published and hit Go. Then under Select a Channel, scroll down until you find the box you need.
5. Select and highlight the box you would like and hit Add Channel over to the far right.
6. Now you're back on the customize page. Up at the top, hit Back to Student Tab and it will go back to how you normally see the MyWings student page.