Answered By: Stephanie Race
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2018     Views: 220

If you are a UNF student or faculty/staff member, you can request an item via Interlibrary Loan or UBorrow. 

ILL is the resource sharing/document delivery service that supplies library materials not owned by Carpenter Library to UNF library users.  UBorrow is a special ILL service in which the State University Libraries and the State College Libraries lend and borrow between each other.  You can find UBorrow on most OneSearch and Library Catalog pages.  Non-UBorrow requests, especially requests for articles, can be made through the ILLiad system.  See the links below for more info.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat With Us
Text Us (904) 507-4122
Email Us