Answered By: Lauren Newton
Last Updated: Dec 03, 2018     Views: 154

You can search a DOI in OneSearch.  Just enter the number part, 10.3168/jds.2013-7022 for example.  This one comes up as the 2nd result. 

If you get no results, check the DOI and try again.  Once you've verified that the DOI is correct, that probably means we don't have access to the article online.  You can also try searching the DOI in Google.  You may or may not find free access but at least you'll know if it's correct.  If you don't find any access, you'll want to request the article through ILL.