Answered By: Stephanie Weiss
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2014     Views: 188

As carrels are awarded on a yearly basis, the application process is only available approximately one weeks prior to the fall semester.  However, students will occassionally forfeit their carrels for a number of reasons.  If you are interested in having your name placed on a waitlist to be awarded a forfeited carrel, please contact Library Administration at 620-2553.  No guarantees will be made that you will receive a carrel.

Please remember that you still must fit the carrel criteria and the carrels will be awarded on a priority basis.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Us (904) 620-2616
Text Us (904) 507-4122
Email Us