Answered By: Stephanie Race
Last Updated: Dec 03, 2018     Views: 54

This depends on the other school's borrowing policy. You are encouraged to place a UBorrow request for items from other Florida state universities or use ILLiad for items outside the Florida state system.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Us (904) 620-2616
Text Us (904) 507-4122
Email Us