Answered By: Stephanie Weiss
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2014     Views: 134

Your record still exists but your privileges have likely expired. If you have a new IB form on file, we can restore your privileges for this academic year. Bring your green library card (if you have it) and a picture ID and we'll update your account.

Contact Us

Call Us (904) 620-2616
Text Us (904) 507-4122
Email Us