Answered By: Lauren Newton
Last Updated: Apr 06, 2023     Views: 784

That era often has not been digitized yet so you'll likely need to look at microformats - microfilm or microfiche. The microforms are part of the Periodicals collection and reside on the 3rd floor. Use OneSearch or see the Periodicals page to locate your desired publication's microfilms.

If you need any further assistance contact the Information Desk on the 1st floor for assistance.