Answered By: Stephanie Race Last Updated: Nov 30, 2018 Views: 11284
To print from SPSS you must save the SPSS file as a .pdf file. Once you have your .pdf file, you be able to print.
Instructions to save SPSS output to PDF file:
- Select File in main output window
- In the drop down menu that appears select Export… .
- Under “Objects to Export” select All visible
- In the Type… box in the “Document” area select Portable Document Format (*.pdf) from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a filename (or at least note the destination of your soon-to-be-created document) in the Filename… box.
- Click OK