Answered By: Lauren Newton
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2023     Views: 225

Submit in writing to the Appeals Committee, Access Services citing the circumstances.  You may turn your appeal in at the 1st floor Information Desk in the Library.  The Appeals Committee will decided whether to vacate, reduce, or let stand your fine and notify you via email.