Answered By: Stephanie Weiss
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017     Views: 239

You can request a refund of Ozzie Bucks by contacting Auxiliary Services (904-620-2875) but there is a $30 charge.  If you have a smaller amount of money and that $30 charge wouldn't be worth it, your best bet is to spend it at places that accept Ozzie Bucks.  Unfortunately, if you are not in Jacksonville, that doesn't help much but those are the options.

Or, if you plan to return to school in a semester or 2, it should be waiting for you.  Please check with Auxiliary Services to find out how long it will be valid. 


Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Us (904) 620-2616
Text Us (904) 507-4122
Email Us