Answered By: Marielle Veve Last Updated: May 15, 2017 Views: 361
Answered By: Marielle Veve
Last Updated: May 15, 2017 Views: 361
Find information/resources on [a topic] :
- Information in any format, (e.g. book, video, online, etc) – Go to the “Search” box here in OneSearch and type your topic, author, etc. (the more specific your term(s) is, the better your results will be). It will tell you the location of your item in the library.
- For journal articles -- Look in our Databases (by subject or database title) at to find scholarly articles on your particular topic.
- For e-journal/e-magazine titles -- Search A-Z Publications
- For Course reserves: Visit our Course Reserve page
- Theses & Dissertations -- Go to the “Search” box here in OneSearch and type your topic, author, etc. [Some will be available online and some will be in print only at the library.]
- UNF local Scholarship (by students & professors) – Go to Digital Commons
- Archives/Primary resources/Rare – Go to Special Collections
*If we do not have your item or full access -- If we do not have complete access to your article/item, then you can request it through inter-library loan or UBorrow (*may take a couple of days)