Answered By: Glenda Kelsey
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2015     Views: 1495

From One Stop Student Services:

To change majors, students must see their advisor. Only an advisor can submit the required form to implement the change. Deadlines for major changes will still be adhered to and we will process the request according to University procedures. If you are interested in changing to a major housed in a different college then you will need to see the receiving college's advising office for submission of the request.

To contact One Stop with questions, please visit thier Contact Page.


Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Us (904) 620-2616
Text Us (904) 507-4122
Email Us