Answered By: Glenda Kelsey
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2014     Views: 1474

According to the U.S. Department of Education website,

Your student loan servicer (who you make payments to) will provide a copy of your 1098-E if the interest you paid in 2013 exceeded $600.

  • Your servicer may send you your 1098-E via U.S. Postal Service or electronically.
  • Check with your servicer if you haven't yet received your 1098-E for 2013.
  • If you are unsure who your loan servicer is, visit or call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243; TTY 1-800-730-8913).
  • Note: If you had multiple loan servicers in 2013, you will receive a separate 1098-E from each servicer.

There are more instructions regarding the 1098-e form at the IRS website: Form 1098-T, Tuition Statement

Info regarding UNF tax notifications is explained in this PowerPoint presentation from the Cashier's Office: Understanding the 1098T.

To view UNF tax notifications:

  • Go to myWings/student tab/student self service/Student Account
  • Then click Account Summary by Term
  • This provides detailed information for each term, indicating the amount of your tuition and fees and how your tuition and fees were paid 
If you have any questions regarding any UNF tax notifcation, please contact the Cashier's Office.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call Us (904) 620-2616
Text Us (904) 507-4122
Email Us