Answered By: Rebecca Durney Last Updated: Sep 18, 2019 Views: 670
UNF students, faculty and staff are provided a free NYTimes.com Pass which provides complimentary access to NYTimes.com and the New York Times apps. To activate this, follow these steps:
- Visit the UNF Databases page
- Select the letter “N” from the alphabet, then scroll and click into “New York Times” (Note: you are not clicking into “New York Times (ProQuest Text Only)” or “New York Times Article Archives.”) Alternatively, visit the New York Times here.
- Once you’ve clicked into “New York Times” you will be directed to a page which allows you to create your NYTimes.com account.
- Create an account by entering your e-mail address and creating a password. You can also link your Google account or your Facebook account.
- Select whether you are student, faculty or staff. If you are a student, you will enter your graduation year.
- If you are faculty/staff, you will be required to reactivate your subscription each year. You can activate a new pass by visiting NYTimes.com/GroupPass while connected to the UNF network.
To access NYTimes.com or New York Times apps for free, simply log into your account. You do not need to access the New York Times via the UNF Databases page once you’ve created an account.