Answered By: Rebecca Durney Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020 Views: 39
Answered By: Rebecca Durney
Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020 Views: 39
As we all transition to remote learning, we will be using the Zoom platform more frequently. Here are some tips to help you from home:
- Have questions about UNF’s ZOOM, for students, staff, and faculty? Contact Zoom here: https://www.unf.edu/its/services/Zoom.aspx
- To participate in a Zoom meeting, you do not have to download the app, just click the link provided to join the meeting
- If you are experiencing problems with quality of sound, you can troubleshoot by having participants turn off their cameras and turn them back on again.
- When one wants to share screens, it is best practice to turn off other programs so as to provide a stronger connection.
- Zoom does have a Help Center for Windows and Macs: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033-Getting-Started-on-Windows-and-Mac
- If Zoom ever freezes, try exiting and re-entering the meeting room.
- Help improve your on-camera presence with these tips.