You can ship rentals back to the store via a free FedEx return label. You can generate a free return shipping label on the bookstore website at unfbookstore.com in your account.
To sign into your account:
- Click the Sign In link on the top right side of the page.
- Enter the email address you provided at the register when you rented.
- Note: Even if you rented in the store, an account was created using the email you provided at the register.
- If you don't know your password, you can click Forgot Password link for a temporary password to be emailed to you.
- Once you've signed in, click the link "Rentals". You will be navigated to the Rentals page in your account.
- On Rentals page, scroll down the page to see the books you rented.
- Click the link "Return All Rentals by Mail".
- You can also click the button "Return by Mail". Both open a pop up to select your rentals to ship back.
- Follow the steps to generate and print the return label and packing slip. This option is available until your rental due date.
Note: Because of COVID-19, textbook rental due dates have been extended by 15 days.
For further information, please visit:
UNF FAQ for COVID-19
COVID-19 Bookstore Hours:
9 am - 2 pm Monday - Friday
Email the bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org