Answered By: Stephanie Race Last Updated: Sep 23, 2020 Views: 54
Due to the pandemic, HathiTrust has allowed us temporary e-book access to books that we own in print so that remote students - and any UNF affiliate - can access them online without having to come in.
However, some students are having trouble seeing the link to access the book or getting a copyright notice that won't let them view the book electronically. The tips below may help.
- Use the UNF Library Catalog - not OneSearch - to look up your book.
- Try clearing your Internet browser cache OR using Google Chrome's incognito browser.
- Search for your book and click the HathiTrust link provided (look for the orange elephant)
- Read this E-book (Temporary Access)
- (Temporary Access) read @ HathiTrust
- Click the yellow "Log In" in the top right of the HathiTrust screen
- Click "Check out"
Still not working? Chat us!