Answered By: Catherine Silvers
Last Updated: Mar 23, 2015     Views: 46

No, there is not a department on campus that can translate materials for you. However, the Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures can refer you to appropriate translation agencies or individuals by calling this number: (904) 620-2282.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Call Us (904) 620-2616
    Text Us (904) 507-4122
    Email Us