Answered By: Maria Atilano
Last Updated: Feb 11, 2019     Views: 14507

Peer reviewed or refereed articles are typically found in academic/scholarly journals. You can check whether a specific journal or periodical is peer-reviewed by searching the title in Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory. An example of a peer reviewed journal listed in Ulrich's (noted as "refereed") can be seen below.



If you have further questions, please contact our Research Help Desk at (904) 620-2616.

Contact Us

Call Us (904) 620-2616
Text Us (904) 507-4122
Email Us